2012년 10월 11일 목요일

B2ST♡. Part.2



※WARNING: If you haven't seen the previous posting about B2ST, I strongly recommend that you do it now, because there are just so many lovely pictures of B2ST and of DUJUN, GIKWANG, and YOSEOP. ^^


Hi everyone~^.^

Let's go straight and see the beautiful pictures of B2ST. Why should I say more anyway? :)



JANG HYUN SEUNG 

1989.09.03
Hyun seung likes to sing and he can dance!


He's well known for his solo album with a sexy icon "Hyun-Ah"
the song "Trouble maker" brought up so many issues when they first broadcast it. People say that the music video is so suggestive or lascivious that is not appropriate to show it in public TV program.
I also was surprised when I first saw them dancing on the stage. T_T






Actually, the song "hit" the public. "trouble maker" has made Hyun seung even more popular. 

But last September, Hyunseung's father passed away... 
My deepest condolence to his father. 
I'm sure he is now at a better place, watching and looking after Hyun Seung.

Hyun Seung would be very depressed. Well, losing someone you love, especially if the person is your family member, the sorrow and depression are just so deep. I can't imagine what he is going through right now. No one can, except someone who has already been there. I feel really sorry for him and his family. I am posting his pictures and issues now but I've got to tell you, that I feel bad. I hope this posting would not be insulting his deep sorrow. Let us pray for him and his family and Let us wait for Hyun Seung in silence, supporting him with hearts.














Son Dong Woon.
1991.06.06

Dong Woon is the youngest among B2ST members. 






His smile is very attractive. If he stands in front of you, smiling like this, you would have to do anything that he asks you to do. You would have no choice but to surrender yourself to him. Wouldn't you? HAHA :)







Lastly, we have....................


Yong Jun Hyung!
1989.12.19





He is now in a relationship with Gu,HARA, from idol group "KARA"







They make a nice couple. I hope they can keep this relationship for a long time..
But as a fan, I envy HARA so much... T___T


 I believe a real fan is like a big brother. We have to stay close to them, watching and supporting them no matter what they do. If they do something good, we have to compliment them. But when they do something wrong, we should not just justify his actions just because we are his fans, but we have to help him not to make same mistakes again. Anyway, B2ST has managed to stay away from big troubles so far. >_<

Just want to say that we are here for you, always fighting B2ST!!!♡

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기